Your Local Employment Lawyer and Employee Rights Attorney
If you are searching for an employment lawyer in Orange County we can help you. Call us now and you can talk to a skilled and experienced staff who will gladly assist you with your specific case. Our company has experienced labor law attorney’s ready to help with your issues. It is very important to get the best legal representation lawyer so you can claim back what you are rightfully owed.
If you been treated unfairly, have unpaid overtime, been discrimination against or had any employment issues at work we know the law and can help you with your claim.
Do you need to speak to an employment lawyer?
Our expert employment lawyers can file an unpaid overtime lawsuit to get the pay you are owed. Wage and hour claims are very common in California as the minimum wage and overtime times rules change often. Employers need to know the laws and pay their staff accordingly or they may face legal issues with a labor lawyer.
Our Labor Law Attorney Can Give You a Free Consultation For:
- We understand the labor laws in California and have the right lawyer to give you a free consultation. Labor law is constantly changing in California and our legal employment experts know what the laws are and can give you a quick response.
- Employment law in California is our specialty and we have a highly experienced team to help you with your case.
- Got issues with unpaid overtime or wage and hour pay? You may consider an unpaid overtime lawsuit to get what you are owed. We have a skilled and experienced overtime lawyer to help you with your case.
- If you are in paid employment and you aren’t getting time and a half for every hour worked over 8 hours in one day you can file a claim. It can be frustrating if your employment situation has gone bad and you still have unpaid overtime.
- Our company covers all areas of employment law. If you have been discriminated against or feel you have had been treated unfair contact us today. We know the laws and can get you what you are owed.
- Employment discrimination can lead to loss of wages and we can help recover your income. Discrimination is a very common legal issue we deal with so if you feel you have been unfairly treated we know how to help.
- Your employer must have just cause to terminate your employment. Our labor lawyers know if your employer has followed the law when they terminated your job. Ask our lawyer for advice now.
- There are many reasons why you may have been wrongfully terminated in your employment. We deal with clients who have become pregnant, been racially discriminated against, had gender discrimination and lost their employment. This is a legal issue we deal with often in California and it is against the law to terminate employment because of these issues.
- Our Orange County employment lawyers service all areas and are based in Fountain Valley. For a professional labor law attorney contact us today to see if we can help you with your legal requirements.
If you need an attorney for harassment, loss of pay, unpaid overtime or with a breach of contract we can get results. It can be very concerning when you are faced with the prospect of losing a job and lack of earnings.
We provide our customers with a free confidential consultation for your case
This is where Expert Employment Lawyers can make a favorable difference to your case. Our professional and knowledgeable employment attorney’s will provide effective counsel and advice, giving you the reassurance that they will continually strive for the most optimal result with regards to your claim.
As soon as you have any type of employment law issue please ring our top lawyer straight away. We will be happy to speak to you with regards to your case and you can talk to an experienced attorney who will help bring you peace of mind.
I needed a great lawyer as I had an issue with my employer. They were great to deal with and resolved my case quickly. I recommend contacting this firm if you need a great attorney.
Useful Information about Orange County:
The following information was provided by our employment lawyers.
With world class theme parks, historic sites and natural attractions, it is easy to see why Orange County draws vast numbers of visitors each year and is home to over three million residents. Situated on the magnificent 40 mile coast that overlooks the Gulf of Santa Catalina,
Orange County is the third largest county by population and has 34 incorporated cities. Bustling port towns boast picturesque piers with quality restaurants, and the warm Mediterranean climate makes the area perfect for surfing or spending time on the beach.
If theme parks and thrill rides excite you, why not visit the Disneyland resort. With magical adventures and spectacular entertainment, it will be a trip to remember for a lifetime. On the way, take a scenic drive via Highway 101, which has spectacular views of the sea and also winds through charming farmland.
Another resort that is extremely popular is Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, which has family rides, interesting events and a really fun splash park.
The Santa Ana Mountain range creates an impressive backdrop that boasts a great view. For outdoor pursuits, these breathtaking mountains provide a beautiful retreat where you can observe landscapes such as Trabuco and Silverado Canyons.
The highest point in this mountain range is called Santiago Peak which has a summit of 1,734 m and from one end to the other; they are about 40 miles long and nearly 20 miles wide at their widest part.
As well as many memorable and scenic places, there are also various business corporations. Clothing brands, technical and pharmaceutical firms are situated in many of the area’s larger cities.
There is also has a diverse technology sector compared to many U.S. states with well-known high technology centers. Technology market leaders such as Blizzard Software, Kingston Industries and Toshiba have built their headquarters here, making it a very popular and affluent place to work, or start up a new business.
We service the following areas in Orange County: Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda